The unique properties of sandwich composite materials open endless opportunities for a variety of applications. From boat hulls to aircraft interior, train noses, wind blades and hockey sticks, composites are ideal for producing lightweight structures with tremendous performance capabilities. Yet, designing composite structures is often complex.
Our Technical Services team have a unique combination of practical and theoretical experience from various industries, and make sure that your solutions are valuable from both a design and a manufacturing perspective. Together with you, we decide on the best combination of core, finishing, kits and process according to your needs.
This is part of what we do:
- Offer complete process coverage, from design and analysis to production
- Ensure manufacturability by integrating all requirements early in the design phase
- Perform structural calculations
- Help you select the optimal core material and finishing
- Help you design the optimal kit
- Reduce the time and cost of production